Affiliate Content Guideline
BOMBAY HAIR PRO - STYLIST AFFILIATE PROGRAM VIDEO GUIDELINES
Welcome to the Bombay Hair Professional Stylist Affiliate Program! We are so excited to collaborate with you to create inspiring video content to share on Social Media.
We have created a list of guidelines detailing the deliverables for the video.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your affiliate manager.
We can’t wait to see your creativity come to life!
Bombay Hair is all about luxury glam meets FUN! At Bombay Hair we believe our products should be used to enhance your natural beauty! We are proud to be diverse and inclusive.
Bombay Hair is: Confident, Fun, Sassy, Playful, Beautiful, Diverse and Luxurious!
Bombay Hair is the leading hair extension brand in the world! We offer the best quality Remy hair extensions and revolutionary styling tools. We want you to show us how you install and utilize Bombay Hair products to transform your hairstyle.
- Shoot on a clean, solid background. We suggest using either a neutral, blank wall or simple solid coloured backdrop. Please avoid having light switches or plug ins visible.
- Lighting is extremely important. Please use a ring light or shoot in bright, natural light.
- When selecting your wardrobe, please wear neutral, logo-free tops and keep your hair color in mind. A contrast in color will help your hair stand out.
- If you choose to wear makeup, soft natural glam is preferred.
- Include the Bombay Hair product packaging and/or a close-up shot of the product in front of the camera
- The hair should be the focal point of the video. We prefer big loose curls, beachy waves, sleek styles, or large braids.
- When framing your videos, always shoot in vertical mode. We will not accept horizontal format.
- Ensure that all video footage is high-resolution, and full length of hair is visible at all times.
- Showing the transformation of your hair is key. Include a before and after shot in the beginning, followed by a quick tutorial on how to achieve the look. End with the finished shot from multiple angles.
- Please do not include any graphics, copy, or logos in your video.
- When selecting music, stick to high-energy and current top 40.
- Video should ideally be between 20-40 seconds in length.