The lifespan of hand-tied wefts depends on various factors, such as how often they are worn, how well they are cared for, and the quality of the hair. With proper care and maintenance, hand-tied wefts can last up to 4 reinstallations (8-10 weeks per install).
Hand-Tied Weft Extensions from Real Human Hair
How long do hand-tied wefts last?
Can I wash and style my hand-tied wefts like natural hair?
Yes, hand-tied wefts can be washed, blow-dried, curled, and straightened like natural hair. However, it is recommended to use high-quality hair products and heat protectants to ensure the longevity of the extensions.
How are hand-tied wefts installed?
Hand-tied wefts are typically installed using the beaded weft method, which involves using small silicone-lined beads to secure the weft to the natural hair. The beads are clamped onto the hair, and the weft is then sewn onto the beads using a needle and thread.
Want the thinnest wefts on the market?
Then Bombay Hair hand-tied wefts are perfect for you! Our hand-tied wefts lay super flat against the scalp for a seamless installation without adhesive. Our hand-tied wefts are the best for traditional or beaded application. Our wefts are the great for all hair types: thin, fine, thick or course hair and won’t cause hair loss.
Bombay Hair hand-tied wefts are sold 60g bundle packs – each pack has 4 individual wefts per pack – this allows the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
Bombay Hair Hand-Tied Wefts
- come pre cute, do not cut the hand-tied wefts as this will cause shedding.
- our hair is made without silicone to preserve the integrity of our real human hair
- our hand-tied wefts are ultra-thin and lay flat and comfortable on the head
- designed to last 9-12 months or longer with proper care (can be reused up-to four times)
- naturally drawn ends
- can be styled just like your own hair: hair tools, cut, wash and blown out