How to use a flat iron
We always recommend starting with clean washed hair before using a flat iron. Feel free to spray heat protectant spray, or use hair oil before straightening your hair.
- Turn the straightener on and adjust heat to desired temperature.
- Clip the top part of your hair up, leaving the lower part down.
- Grab a 2 inch section of hair.
- Take the straightener and run it from the root of your hair down to the end of your hair. Do this with each 2 inch section.
- Do this to the entire length of the lower part of your hair.
- Remove clip and repeat process with the top half of your hair until all your hair is straightened.
- Feel free to use a hair oil or hairspray to keep your hair smooth all day long.